2030 Dow Center
Midland, MI 48674
455 Forest Street
Marlborough, MA 01752
East Coast Electronic Material Supply LLC is the distributor for this and other Dow Electronic Materials products.
COPPER GLEAM™ HS-201
Bright horizontal DC copper plating
COPPER GLEAM™ HS-201 is a full bright acid copper plating process specifically formulated for use in conveyorized plating equipment with insoluble anode. Formulated for high current density plating, the process is capable of producing uniform, bright deposits of high ductility and tensile strength in accelerated plating times.
- Suitable for insoluble anodes in vertical continuous plater
- Excellent throwing power in substrates with a high aspect ratio
- Thermal Shock resistance exceeds MIL-P-55110E
- Easily controlled by CVS analysis
- Two-component additive, very stable in acid copper plating bath
- High current density operation above 30 ASF
- Superior plating distribution (less than 10% variation over the usable surface)
- Deposits exhibit unsurpassed physical properties, typically >15% elongation and tensile strength of 44 kpsi, 300 N/mm²
- Complete analytical control
Building conductors on printed circuit boards requires acid copper electrolytes and organic additives tuned to the specific requirements of the board design. Dow Electronic Materials provides an extensive range of processes to meet the requirements for panel or pattern plating; flex or rigid; thick or thin panels and for conformal plating or copper filling technology.
Copyright © All rights reserved.